Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Marvelous - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Today I have a layout to share featuring both Flower Fairies Collection and lots of gorgeous 49 and Market blooms!
 
My background paper is Flower Fairies – Looking Through – The Tunnel. I have added in torn pieces from Flower Fairies – Looking Through –The Wall. The background is also stamped with pieces from Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set!
 
I did lots of fussy cutting of flowers and fairies on this layout. I used Flower Fairies – Wind Flower and the Cut Out Sheet.
 
 
Time to add in lots of gorgeous blooms. I have used a combination of Blossom Blends Cotton, Garden Seed Cotton, Saffron Garden Blooms, and pieces from the Vintage Shades Cerise packs.
 
That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:











2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh how very cute!

Lisa Landry said...

Absolutely stunning!!! WOW!